Commando Update

Rense

commandoofthefall.jpg

Woooow, that will be crazy... Tank Damaging Piercing Shot *_* Lets see how many whinys will be in the forum.. i, as a commando, will love that changes xD

/discuss!

Werbung:

KingRick

I actually think it's fake after a closer look :/

Can't find it on their website anywhere and this pic is uploaded at imageshack. BFH people always use their own website.

edit: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=66227
hehe

Rense

Hehehe... but it was quite good, wasnt it? He tricked me a few minutes, than i saw that "heroes of the FAIL"...

Great Fake xD

MonkeyMafia

Well HATE said that the way the extra damage from PS was worked out against vehicles was fixed, it was being applied after the armour calculations and thus was doing too much damage. This will be a nice adjustment for many of the pilots about, not to mention the fact that there will probably be a drop in the number of commandos due to the gunner buff. He also mentioned something to help the commandos who prefer to knife than to snipe, not sure what the change will be but it'll be intresting to see I'm sure. Not ideaabout any other changes they might make, I'll just wait patiently (well i might bug HATE if he comes back on the forums again)

Werbung: