Community Ban List

Codi69

Hopefully this hasn't been posted before, but I'd just like to share a site with you guys. http://thecaconline.net/cbl/cbl.php

It's a site that monitors hackers in CA. The best part about it, is that only PROVEN hackers are shown. By this I mean, you must submit either a video or a screenshot of them doing it, for them to take it seriously. None of that "oh he killed me, he must hack... report report report," stuff.

Also for instance if you are in a clan, and are worried that another clan might have hackers. Using this you can see everyone, and if they've been reported.

An example, say that Codi69 (woot.. that's me!) has been caught hacking, I will be flagged, and so will the whole Skidway Gangster (we're ALL clean, so no worries,) clan automatically be flagged. The other members won't though, unless the do hack, therefore it won't lead to mis-accusations.

Anyways, it's easy to sign up, and you can prove your innocence, or even see if others are clean or not.

Werbung:

Master_7

Yup, been on there site for quite some time now, as you can see, I am CBL clean.

good website and friendly helpful members...

SpIkE_JoNzE

man WTF is this?

i77yhv.jpg

I am f*cking innocent...

Jordan B

Lolz, they be jealous of your awsum headshotz. Hyuk hyuk !

My clan mate 101TheMan101 is marked for opking, on a video where he sniped someone in Two Towers. Somehow, the video got marked as fine, and now he's CBL dirty.

F**king morons.

spuznick242

Its a great site to use. But its not always accurate though. In my old Clan Elite Recon, there was a few people that were flagged, and had screen shots, but they werent correct. Like how you can see your team mates names in blue, over their location and where he was camping at it looked like he was inside this wall by where is name was, but he was on a ledge on the other side of the wall, so he got flagged for a screen shot that wasnt correct. But none the less, its a good site to use.

SpIkE_JoNzE

lol thanks...i think my weapon inventory usage is one of the weirdest in all game..just defaults...

and now i give a quick look at it, i hve seen some dude IGN's of hackers i've spotted..

Werbung: