computer

DigitalSword

As far as i can tell its a great setup for whatever you want. Especially for CZ and current games out there, its also upgradeable as cas pointed out. which is nice to have.

Some tips ive picked up from others are to avoid HT on any chipat all costs, while it is cool and the buzz of the industry for running many aps at once, HT does split core power and a non HT chip will produce better gains cycle wise and so on for peak performance. Besides i GUARANTEE HT will vanish from pc's within the next 5 years. Most likely succeded by dual-chip motherboards.
(something similar to the dual-PCI technology)

Right now if you have anything above 2.0ghz chip and a 128mb or higher video card, memory is the only real improvement you can notice a difference in. especially for cz, getting the best memory is the thing i would bank on, especially for the new games to come in the future, youll alrdy gave a PCI card which is great, but i would say running aorund with 2 gigs of ram is the better off individual, as the games get better the more memory they will demand rather than raw processor speed, and when the new tech games hit ths ehelves you can guarantee memorey prices will jackup as well. get it while its cheap (althought it doesnt seem it is).

|DS|

Werbung:
Werbung: