Connecting the wii to your computer

Werbung:

badboykane

It does work, I transfered all my game saves from my first Wii to my SD card before I sold it then transfered them to my new one along with some of my Mii's which I saved onto the Wiimote.

BeatMario

badboykane said:
It does work, I transfered all my game saves from my first Wii to my SD card before I sold it then transfered them to my new one along with some of my Mii's which I saved onto the Wiimote.

Gah, stop it.
You're too clever :(
I would never of done that, I think too slowly at my age.

badboykane

Sabretooth Penguin said:
yes that works, butwhy did you sell your wii and buy another one badboykane?

Yes I did, in fact I have done it on about 6 of my Wii consoles and transfered all my saves each time and my mii's onto my Wiimote.

blackmamba

And if you have no wireless router, than you can buy a wii fii connector, here is a picture
1128517160.jpg

or NINTENDO Wii LAN adapter . that are te only options
Picture
7081958.gif

TimpZ

I saw one guy using his wiimote for his laptop. he made somekinda software thing, i dunno, saw it on youtube. other than that and internet. i dont think it's possible, yet! I don't think nintendo want people to send save files to eachother...

Werbung:

lauren20020

Mysterio said:
is there a way to connect the wii to a computer?

There things you can buy for the USB to put into your computer to let your wii on the internet. But i dont know any other way except using a USB keyboard on the wii.
Hope this helps! (Im still sorting out my Wii too) lol
:thumbup: