Content Update Notes 12/23

Werbung:

spuznick242

The new update sucks completely in my mind. The new map is kinda fun, but it needs work bad. But the rest of combat arms is all glitchy and laggy and they all desperatly need an update but the new fireteam more than any. Just another bad update from the failure nexon.

cvspartan101

The new update sucks completely in my mind. The new map is kinda fun, but it needs work bad. But the rest of combat arms is all glitchy and laggy and they all desperatly need an update but the new fireteam more than any. Just another bad update from the failure nexon.

What do you mean? I think this is one of there best updates in a while, except the part where they keep adding NX guns and not GP guns.

spuznick242

Well the new map is somewhat good, but its not what I really would expect. Second its all laggy, even more than normal and everything is all glitched up like you wouldnt believe, I was playing at snow valley and just fell through the map like 3 times and another 4 people did the same thing like 7 times. Its just nexon failing, I'm about to quit for go and not bother going back to it even when I'm bored.

rocktrns

Surprisingly I lag less on this map
I like this fireteam map/Mode.
Improvements
Two Floors
More rooms

My Rating
4/5 stars (The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 is because I get kicked out of the game due to server issues.)
110ls40.jpg

cvspartan101

Improvements
Two Floors
More rooms

My Rating
4/5 stars (The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 is because I get kicked out of the game due to server issues.)
110ls40.jpg
True.. when round 11 comes and the big blue guy comes from the basement.. I sometimes get kicked out. I rate it also 4/5 and they could improve it a bit by adding a little more space for you to go outside and more rooms because ti gets crowded easily

PyroFX

Improvements
Two Floors
More rooms

My Rating
110ls40.jpg

But, there are two floors:thumbup:

However, not really usable to the players advantage... But there is a surprise up there!

rocktrns

Agreed

But, there are two floors:thumbup:

However, not really usable to the players advantage... But there is a surprise up there!
Well not including the basement.
I mean a bse floor,and a floor on top of that,but they should me available through out the whole game.

True.. when round 11 comes and the big blue guy comes from the basement.. I sometimes get kicked out. I rate it also 4/5 and they could improve it a bit by adding a little more space for you to go outside and more rooms because ti gets crowded easily
Yes,I also agree I would like to go outside.
If there were two floors they could make a balcony.
But if there for a second floor Humans would be able to win easily.
I noticed I always get kicked out of Extreme games!

cvspartan101

Re: Agreed

Well not including the basement.
I mean a bse floor,and a floor on top of that,but they should me available through out the whole game.

Yes,I also agree I would like to go outside.
If there were two floors they could make a balcony.
But if there for a second floor Humans would be able to win easily.
I noticed I always get kicked out of Extreme games!

The gay thing about the 2nd floor is that zombies can SPAWN up there so its ****ing gay. Man this reminds me of a rip-off version of nazi zombies. At least nexon gaves us some weapons that you can use.
Weapons available are:

You can pick up these weapons as they spawn and you don't have to be a spec to pick up minigun (haven't tried it yet because I can't make it that far), Airstrike (haven't tried this one either because I haven't been that far yet) and M32 ( I have tried this... it's sort of hard to use because this is close quarters combat and most of the time you kill your self) I found this list at this link http://combatarms.wikia.com/wiki/Cabin_Fever

SpIkE_JoNzE

dude, why using all that cr*p? just buy a tactical bakpak+G36+AK47+M16 or instead AK47 use M24 and your piztal...also you can use melee, i don't expect ya to believe me but i took down two blue zombie guys with my knife...kinda crazy bu tru....me and mah teammates have reached wave 15 armed with only assult rifles...

and just battle them on the first floor, it's nutzz and you can kill 100+ zombies and gaining 250+ EXP + GP...

Werbung:

cvspartan101

dude, why using all that cr*p? just buy a tactical bakpak+G36+AK47+M16 or instead AK47 use M24 and your piztal...also you can use melee, i don't expect ya to believe me but i took down two blue zombie guys with my knife...kinda crazy bu tru....me and mah teammates have reached wave 15 armed with only assult rifles...

and just battle them on the first floor, it's nutzz and you can kill 100+ zombies and gaining 250+ EXP + GP...

Nice, but I've killed 200+ zombie and got a ton of exp and gp. Here's one of my game scores. I use utility back pack so I have 4 primary weps. I usually carry 2 ARs,1 SMG, and 1 MG, but since I have 2 ARs, I usually trade one of them in for one of the super items that spawn

Attachments

• Combat-Arms_61.jpg
    Combat-Arms_61.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 2