cool map idea fo game

wattskilla12

map name: Operation Classified

Scenarion: terrorist have stolen classified items from the base.Special operations units have been sent to the area to recover the data but they lost tansmission apon landing. ur mission is 2 kill any one one who gets in your way at all costs!!!!! Just recover the stolen items and gard them with your life till back up comes to recover the items.

game modes: capture the Flag,elimination,one man army,spy hunt, search and destroy

NEw game mode for the map: Co-op mission called "retrive stolen data" ( max players in game is 8)
start off location: apache helicopter droping u off 25 yards from location
what u have to do: find a way into base, kill all enemys then find the main terrorist( because he has the iteams u need to recover) kill him. then Mission complete!
each player only has 3 lives too.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

wow...what a sistem...it is crazy cuz..you implement the limited lives....wich in my opinion lol...is good....it makes the game more exiting....and nice idea...

Werbung:
that is so crazy but i like it , 3 lives isnt that for original games like marion ? anyways its pretty good and i hope its added best thing me like is copter