Cops Playing the wii on there job

rocktrns

Google/News said:
Game over: Fla. cops caught playing Wii on the job
(AP) – 2 hours ago
LAKELAND, Fla. — It's game over for some police officers who played video games while they raided a convicted drug dealer's home in central Florida.
Surveillance video obtained by WFLA in Tampa caught the officers playing a Nintendo Wii bowling game, with one furiously jumping up and down in celebration. Officials say some of the officers could be disciplined.
Officers with the anti-drug task force had just stormed into the home of the convicted drug dealer, who was already in custody. One Polk County sheriff's detective can be seen taking several breaks from cataloging evidence so she can bowl frames.
The officers did not know a video camera had been set up in the house before the March raid.
Thought this was pretty funny.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jkq_OeTJsJAk_v4rmZJ7A7CzW7YQD9ASJ06O1

Werbung:

rocktrns

It doesn't matter.
They were caught on camera and they had to take evidence out they wer'nt doing there job.
There is more to the story I just didn't post it all.

morbidity

I find this funny because it's totally something I would do if I was on the job. I say let the cops be free once in a while and have a little fun, they do a lot of work for our cities and towns anyway. That's just my opinion. They shouldn't be punished for something as stupid as this.

Werbung: