1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

Could GTA V's main character be a cop?

Discussion in 'PC games' started by omarfw, Aug 14, 2012.

1. omarfw

omarfw Member

Could GTA V's Main Character Be a Cop?

Sounds interesting. Cops in GTA are usually a bit of an anomaly that you shoot at, not characters with actual back-stories.

2. GAS91

GAS91 New Member

I would really be very supervised if the main character of GTA V was a police officer. In all the GTA series video games the main character has always been a gangster who fights against the law. I do not think that game developers want to change that since I am sure that most of us, GTA fans, would not like it at all. In fact, I think that the story would not be as interesting as it should be since I have played many video games like True Crime, The Getaway, Driver or LA Noire and none of them has an interesting story as any of the GTA released so far. I honestly hope this rumor is not true.

3. omarfw

omarfw Member

Perhaps he's an ex-cop turned criminal? That would still work and it would definitely be interesting too. We've seen the whole criminal underworld storyline before. It's getting old honestly.

4. PLAXORYSM

PLAXORYSM New Member

The excop turned criminal idea might work, but it seems unlikely as the main draw to GTA for new people is the ability to commit random crimes at will, which most police officers aren't likely to do. I must agree, the storyline does get old though.

5. Jackus

Jackus Member

Sounds good.

Shoxus likes this.