1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

Counterstrike 2d

Discussion in 'Counterstrike CZ/CS/CSS/GO Forum' started by danieldedaniel, Jun 9, 2011.

1. danieldedaniel

danieldedaniel New Member

Yo, you guys should check this game:
    http://cs2d.com/download.php

Its really quite fun, there are quite a few players and lots of mods. Jailbreak mod, gungame mod. Its one of the best 2d games i know

2. Cardd

Cardd Member

I have played that before, not so bad though you would think otherwise at first.
    The graphics look they were made in paint.. But what a fine game to play if nothing else to do. :D

3. nick_ro

nick_ro New Member

I have played it, good game and very funny, but after a while you get bored.

4. bertorelli

bertorelli Member

I don't agree that this is boring. It's well expanded for such a 2D game, there are some good mods known from original game. If you suck in real CS you can play this version instead :D And tell your friends that you own in CS (wait, didn't say which CS :p )

5. Thunder God

Thunder God Member

It is an average game I guess. To tell you the truth I did not like it very much. It is kind of boring.

6. McCallum

McCallum New Member

Wow, I remember playing that years ago. I played it before I even played Counter-Strike or Counter-Strike: Source. Brings back old memories.