crawling

Werbung:

Love

I wouldn't mind if they just added the option of crawling. Help out snipers a lot.

But, they ought to add a delay to switching.
So it would have to go from Standing to Crouch to Prone.
I say, a 2 second delay between them all.
So from Standing to Prone it would take 4 seconds in total.

You may think it's rather long, but it'll balance out the gameplay of "ground humpers/dolphin divers."

Roger117

You may think it's rather long, but it'll balance out the gameplay of "ground humpers/dolphin divers."

Yeah I agree. It would be realistic because you would have you let go of your gun, crouch down and then lie down. It would be balanced because if it took just one second, everyone would be ground humping etc.

Jordan B

Going prone?

Lol @ the ground humpers/ dolphin divers , but yeah i fully agree .
If they added going prone but didn't add your delay idea, whenever you start shooting someone they would hit the dirt, which could be very frustrating.

Oh and love im adding your 3 IGN's to my friends list so plz accept =)

DarkLink

In fact, to prone doesn't take that much time in real life. Like half a second, the reason why it would take you 4 seconds is because you don't want to hurt yourself by doing so. But when your a soldier, your equipped with protecting equipement for your wrists and knees. So you could actually just dive for the ground. But of course, diving like in Battlefield 2 early patches is kind of dumb.

To prone would add a great experience to the game play, that would be my opinion.

Anyway,
Have a nice day!

Love

In fact, to prone doesn't take that much time in real life. Like half a second, the reason why it would take you 4 seconds is because you don't want to hurt yourself by doing so. But when your a soldier, your equipped with protecting equipement for your wrists and knees. So you could actually just dive for the ground. But of course, diving like in Battlefield 2 early patches is kind of dumb.

To prone would add a great experience to the game play, that would be my opinion.

Anyway,
Have a nice day!

I've said this before....

Simply to BALANCE THE GAME.
This isn't reality, if you haven't noticed...

Love

You mean prone? that would kill the game but for big maps it would be cool... like split them up into close meddium and longrange maps

Obviously..
I stated this before...

It wouldn't kill the game if it were given a delay to balance out the imbalanced.

Werbung:

DarkLink

I've said this before....

Simply to BALANCE THE GAME.
This isn't reality, if you haven't noticed...

Well, I agreed to your point too. Diving for the ground like in Battlefield 2 early versions is dumb. In there, everyone can just get to the ground and get back up in less than a sec, what's crazier is that u can prone mid-air. So yeah.
Anyway,
Have a nice day!