Creaate a Perk of your own

Super Six 4

Thats a good idea. It would be great for camping or sneaking up on people, just kinda fly up to them and open up from the air. That would take the term "high side" to a whole new level.

yeah, although then all it would be is people flying around trying to kill people...kind of like how on Waverider on CA, the roofs were supposed to be a sneaky place (like how floating is in your mind), but then again...everyone can do the same thing-so then everyone went on the roofs and they became half the battlefield (everyone would be able to float).

get what I'm saying? It wouldn't be much of an advantage, and plus snipers would just lurk in shadows and stuff and snipe the people flying.

Werbung:

spuznick242

yeah, although then all it would be is people flying around trying to kill people...kind of like how on Waverider on CA, the roofs were supposed to be a sneaky place (like how floating is in your mind), but then again...everyone can do the same thing-so then everyone went on the roofs and they became half the battlefield (everyone would be able to float).

get what I'm saying? It wouldn't be much of an advantage, and plus snipers would just lurk in shadows and stuff and snipe the people flying.

The whole point of us making up perks is to make something that just wouldnt work. Like super hearing and flying, it just wouldnt work, or fit into the game for that matter. I know it wouldnt work, but thats the point, that if you could have a perk that you and only you would have, that you could use as an advatage, what would it be, thats the whole point of this thread.

Super Six 4

The whole point of us making up perks is to make something that just wouldnt work. Like super hearing and flying, it just wouldnt work, or fit into the game for that matter. I know it wouldnt work, but thats the point, that if you could have a perk that you and only you would have, that you could use as an advatage, what would it be, thats the whole point of this thread.

I didn't get that vibe...

and almost all of these (minus my medieval idea which i later stated as a joke, or Bryan's invincible idea) could be fit in-like a throwing shovel-that's a real life thing that the Spetsnaz are trained with, or PUAV idea from my friend-that is debatable, but nonetheless...

spuznick242

I didn't get that vibe...

and almost all of these (minus my medieval idea which i later stated as a joke, or Bryan's invincible idea) could be fit in-like a throwing shovel-that's a real life thing that the Spetsnaz are trained with, or PUAV idea from my friend-that is debatable, but nonetheless...

Oh, well it could be looked at in differnt ways but I saw it as make your own sort of "hack". Like something that was YOUR perk, and yours only, so that everyone can have their own perk, this is all just in theory though, none of it would work unless something like a throwing shovel, but thats more of a weapon.

Super Six 4

Oh, well it could be looked at in differnt ways but I saw it as make your own sort of "hack". Like something that was YOUR perk, and yours only, so that everyone can have their own perk, this is all just in theory though, none of it would work unless something like a throwing shovel, but thats more of a weapon.

yeah well, I go to school with the creator of this thread-trust me, it's not meant to be a hack thing.

I came up with a remastered version of my shovel throwing/melee perk:you can unlock the shovel to be used as melee, and then there can be a perk that allows you to throw it!

Werbung: