Cross fire =awesome!!!

E

Elite SEAL

i am addicted to cross fire. it is a great fps game by subagames. google it and download it.

My Cross Fire IGN is Penman

Werbung:

Jordan B

OP7 is fun for about 2 hours, then you uninstall it ^_^

Crossfire has dismal graphics compared to Combat Arms, and people don't seem to be very skilled.

I have a 3.5 kdr in CrossFire, and I don't even play anymore . :D

It's not a very fun game. Combat Arms, for the moment at least > Every other Free FPS game.

E

Elite SEAL

OP7 is fun for about 2 hours, then you uninstall it ^_^

Crossfire has dismal graphics compared to Combat Arms, and people don't seem to be very skilled.

I have a 3.5 kdr in CrossFire, and I don't even play anymore . :D

It's not a very fun game. Combat Arms, for the moment at least > Every other Free FPS game.

yah, I uninstalled it. It's kind of funny, because I posted this a LOONNGG time ago

Cross fire feels like a source-mod to me. I enjoy picking on the noobs with snipers, overall I think it has advantages over CA, it isn't a rip-off of counterstrike, all free to play military FPS's will have many similarities.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

To anyone who plays -- every time I click Play, it says "not responding". How do I fix this? Thanks.

none of us play it, the only reason it says it's awesome is because CA wasn't working for a while with me, it isn't all that great.