Crossfire

ToxicLove

Anyone here, hear of the FPS game called Crossfire?

http://crossfire.z8games.com/index.aspx?from=&subid=

Been playing it for the past 3 month's and it's a pretty good game.Sorta like Combat Arms...except in Combat Arms you have to keep on paying for your weapons unlike in Crossfire where you spend your GP (Gear points)
on gear or gun's which you get to keep permanently, some require ZP (Which is the paying way of buying pimped out gun's I.e, Desert Eagle Camo, AWM Camo, AK-47 Camo/Silver..and the list go's on and on)

Leave your hate and praise below.

Werbung:
Re: Anyone?

I played it abit. I wasn't bad, but the graphics hurt my eyes, its not a very pretty game if i recall correctly. Also i remember it cost quite a bit to repair guns. You'd earn like 75
GP and spend like 45 of repairing your weap and some of the scopes didn't really scope you just zoomed it on the screen (like in halo 2<, when you have a weapon without a scope and you zoom in except you have the cross hairs)
But overall not bad, it also has had a run with hackers (i don't know what the situation is now)

If you have a good computer (nvidia 8 series up) take a look at AVA, its a lot more tactical though

iebo00

If you like that style of game you might also like Mission Against Terror. I don't see a whole lot from the game's homepage that separates it from the crowd, although permanent weapons in a nice touch. I also see they have one map that is playing at dawn or dusk.

Mr. E

I've heard it's a really good game. Most of my friends play it. I watched a few game play videos on YouTube and it seems pretty cool. Might check it out later.

radascars

I saw many gamers in our local internet cafe playing crossfire and I find it cool though I never played it. The graphics is great and they have variety of gameplay for players not to get bored. Really amazing FPS game.

RPCOM

This is an online game. If an offline version of it with updated graphics would be available, then it would be awesome! Thanks for sharing the game with us. :)

Werbung:

oninightmare

This is a good game and seems very fast paced in all aspects of the game. I like that it isn't too heavy on graphics yet keeps the game fun. Too bad there's lots of hackers in the game though. The only thing that keeps me playing is the big arsenal of weapons, and I like owning people :)