Custom maps

illusion

I just think it would be cool to play more custom maps, deagle5 is really the only one we play.Fun_allinone would be nice, i just dont know if it would crash server or not. I think everyone likes it.

Werbung:

Puppet

We agree and we have been holding the server owner hostage in a basement in Las Vegas, whipping him and burning his arm with cigarette butts until he wrenches with pain. All the time saying to him "You will load these custom maps, won't you?". But the SOB won't budge! He says shit like "Damn it, I put a couple on a few months ago, isn't that good enough?". Let us work him over some more. We'll get back to you. If it wasn't for the damn slot machines we probably would have been done already.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Puppet said:
We agree and we have been holding the server owner hostage in a basement in Las Vegas, whipping him and burning his arm with cigarette butts until he wrenches with pain..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Werbung: