Custom Stages

Werbung:

kevmaster

The more stages you build, the more stuff you can use to build them. You also get more stuff by playing on the custom stages 5 times

guyofgod

I've made about 30 levels. If anyone wants to give me their SSBB code, I have official nintendo-power (nintendo magazine) made ones as they are EXACT replicas (same song, layout, background, size, and comment)

JMM

I found the stage builder to be a bit of a gimmick actually. It's hard to make a decent looking stage and there isn't enough freedom with it, the three sets of stage parts aren't the best.

The Fist Of David

I found the stage builder to be a bit of a gimmick actually. It's hard to make a decent looking stage and there isn't enough freedom with it, the three sets of stage parts aren't the best.
If you are creative enough, you can make the perfect stage. Also no one said you had to use it lol

andokomando

eh the stage builder is pretty cool but they could have made it a bit better you know. like it was said effects and stuff. but owel its cool.

save27

I knew since I got the game it had a stage builder, but I have yet to try it. It will be interesting to see what cool stages I can make!

Werbung: