-=CW=-Lion_Heart

Did you believe I was Ex-Cal I when I first came onto the server?

• Hell Yes, I was in shock and awe the second you walked in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, you scores havent always been that high but your passion for the game is there.

• Not really, your just average.

• You suck at CS, go find another game to play.

• Total voters

LION~HEART

Hello there. My name is Lion Heart. My real name is Omar. I live in Cleveland, Ohio. The shittiest city in the usa. Upon graduation of highschool, I served 2 years in the Marine Corps and retired as a Lance Corporal 2 years short of my 4 year term due to a medical discharge. I'm 21 and I'm a personal trainer at a world wide chain gym called World Gym. I go to college at Ohio State University and I'm majoring in sports medicine. My passion is acting and I'm currently starring in a college theater play called the Laramie Project (story about the killing of Matthew Shepard). I'm moving out to LA, Cali next year to live with my older bro who is a film major working as a small time director in hopes to make it as a big time actor one day. The truth is, I'm not really ex-cal I. To be honest I just bought this game less than a year ago and I'm just looking for respect. The Marines has taught me if you work hard, you should party hard. Hence why I try to go to Toronto, Canada atleast 5 times a year. The party scene there is unlike any kind.. except maybe Ibiza/Miami can touch it but thats it. The people there are the best!! I've spent too much time taking life seriously so now I tend to just try to have a good time and tend to please the crowd. I do go overboard from time to time, perhaps that's why I've been banned repeatdly

482230102_l.jpg
:D

Werbung:

mom

root for lion hart!!

this kid is my new hero in life lol
3 cheers for lion hart
hip hip horray
hip hip horray
hip hip horray!! :D

lion heart i'm from toronto and your right about the party scene here, it's HYPE!!!

Welcome and see you on the server.

btw you really aren't ex cal-i?!?!?! my god, i'll never believe anything ever again!!! who'd a thunk it, NOT ex cal-i? Thats like saying Cel doesn't love goats or something...wow i'm floored...

LION~HEART said:
-=CW=-Lion_Heart
[EX-Cal I]

LION~HEART said:
To be honest I just bought this game less than a year ago and I'm just looking for respect.

did you used to come in under the name alf by chance?

I personaly couldn't vote, seems you forgot to put up an option for "chode munching chipmunk rapist wanabe". I would say "welcome :D " but this server needs more full of shit cuntbags like you like we need to host a hacker and friends of the KKK night just so we can give out free doritos to go with all the fucking cumguzzlers that can't aford food but still seem to have high speed internet for gaming. fucking loser.

untill next time,

FUCKOFF COCKBAG :D

Werbung:
Puppet said:
Wow Daddy, kind of harsh.

probably, but 1st I read this:

LION~HEART said:
1. How old are you? 21
2. How long have you played CS? Since pre-beta, like mid late 90's i think
3. How long have you been playing at PuNx? several years
4. How often do you play? 3-4 hours a day
5. How many hours per week? 20-30
6. What's your usually time you can play? all day baby, you name it
7. Is punx is the only server you play? Hell no, you can find me everywhere
8. What's your best gun? I've mastered them all, including pistols
9. What's your favorite map? I'm good with most maps, i just dont like small pussy maps like iceworld and poolday
10.And Why should you be a Bio? 1) I'm ex-cal I 2) I take the game seriously 3) I bench press 300lbs. , not to mention squat a mere 500lbs.

then this :

I WAS BANNED 4 NO REASON, I WANT ANSWERS NOW!

LION~HEART said:
Hello, my name is Lion Heart. I am a decent American who works for a living and lives an average life. I happen to come on to the punx server because I find it a decent place for me to pwn noobs with ease. However, not too long ago (2/20 2:05 am to be exact), I was kicked and BANNED for no reason due to an admin who diddn't like me because I pwned him repeatdly. NOW.. i have respect for admins.. I know they have to do their jobs.. hell, I respect that, I used to be admin for 3 years not too long ago. BUT, for an admin to bann me just cause I kept pwning them.. FUCKING CHRIST MAN... That's not right! I'm not going to point out any names because I think he know's who he is. An apology would be nice, THANK YOU!!

-=CW=-Lion_Heart
[EX-Cal I]

I feel I "got to know him" by haveing the pleasure of reading his app and thinking he was a full of shit cockbag, but I kept my mouth shut out of respect for AB and his recrutment thread, then he gets himself banned and comes in demanding respect he has not earned, or deserved in is banned thread, then the "im rely just pretending, but Im gona go to hollywod a be a big star" next week its going to be "my brother once gave a "b" actor a handjob in the bathroom at 7-11, and I haven't worked out since I left the army when I was discharged to telling them im gay" I can get more value from reading the absorbtion statistics labels on generic depends undergarments.

fuck him, I oficialy welcome him to my cock, that rimjob monkey loving convict rapist, isn't lionheart a carebear anyway?
thats sick, my kids like the carebares, no I have to tell them lionheart is ghey. they are gona cry and its all your fault!

the only one that got pwnt was lionheart, I hope he used somt lube I'm shure he is leet at pwn'ing himself. ah and while Im at it: esp dosn't help much on small maps unless you can live to be one of the last alive, if I had his skills I wouldn't like them either.

OH is it next time already?

FUCKOFF COCKBAG :D