CZ 5 vs. 5 Tourney for Large Cash Prize Pool

Blood

Last March the [BoB] organization put on a 2 vs. 2 tournament for cash prizes.

The [BoB] March Pwnage Tournament was a success and all that participated had fun (except for the teams that got spanked).

We had a tiny prize pool consisting of some gift cards and a wireless music system.

This time around [BoB] has successfully secured some corporate sponsorships and will have a prize pool consisting of several thousand dollars provided by the nice people in big ass office buildings.

What we need is your input as to how we should spread these funds around.

Corporate sponsorships = Good
Not being able to pocket any of the cash = Bad for us, good for tourney participants.

I would like to get a feeling for what people would like to see from this tournament.

Let me handle the rules of the 5 vs. 5 matches…but I would like to know:

What map would you like to compete on?
Is there any rule that you would like to see enforced or dropped that is common in other league play?

What types of prizes do you want?

Do I go out and buy 5 LCD monitors for the winning team?
Gift cards to Best Buy?
The latest and greatest graphics card to the league MVP?
There will be a raffle involving all participants….do you want a portable DVD player?
iPods Nanos?
There will be a bracket system that individuals can “bet†on…although they will wager no real money, the person with the best guess on the final results will win a prize.

The tournament is slated to be held in July over the course of 3 Sundays and 1 Monday evening.

Please go to www.bob-cz.net and submit your ideas and suggestions about this tournament. If this time around is a success we will continue to receive donations and pass them onto the CZ community.

Go to our forums and look for the forum thread “The BoB Open†(it’s at the very top)

Regards,

Denver Mike

Werbung: