Dairantou Smash Brothers X Friend Codes

Werbung:

shadowofchaos

Meh.. I think we killed the purpose of this thread... Did anyone else besides the first person who posted actually post a FRIEND CODE for this awesome game?

Anyway.... I WAS gonna import it and Mod my Nintendo Wii... but I decided that in less than 3 weeks... I would have the American Version... Not worth it for me... but for those that are lucky enough to have this.... Congrats!

And I'm guessing that you can play this version with the American Version with Friend Codes right? Would anybody be willing to test that with me when it comes out March 9th?

Sousanator

Meh.. I think we killed the purpose of this thread... Did anyone else besides the first person who posted actually post a FRIEND CODE for this awesome game?

Yes, this has gone way off topic now. There was another poster, but the original version of this thread got deleted when this new board went online, and it was never seen again.

Kailas

I really don't think that there is a need to pre-order. At worst, you'd have to wait two or three days for the next shipment to arrive.

Werbung: