DE_Coldshell_CZ map download

Werbung:

instant

I wish more people would download this map.... we switched to it with a full server last night and went down to like 6 players because no one had the map... even regulars don't have it. I'm going to try and remind people to come in here and get it, because its a kick ass map.

Hypnos

I played a few days ago and felt like a tour guide. I don't think any one should have a problem with this map once thye get it down loaded. It's very simple and easy to learn. I think I showed it to monkey, as a T and he had it down in about 4 rounds.

As a T it couldn't be simpler: you have the choice of Long A, Long B, Middle A, and Middle B. Then there are 2 vents in middle that connect to long a on the left, and long b on the right.

As a CT, it's even simpler: Run to A or Run to B.

And that's it, it's nothing like paransi (I can't remeber the name, the castle one with the ramparts up top and the endless hallways inside).

We need to play it more often..soon everyone will have the hang of it.

Puppet

I want to play it. I like this map. I played one night with damn near the entire punx clan and we had a good time. Don't be surprised if Puppet changes maps to this one once and a while. I think it's healthy

stoned_MONKee

Hypnos was a good tour guilde, and like he implied if I can get this map then anyone can :lol: ! I like the map, and it was great playing something other then the same old maps. I am computer challenged, and if I could follow the download and install instructions, then anyone can; hell I still can't get a custom spray to work though. :evil: GET THE MAP OR DON"T BITCH WHEN YOU CAN"T PLAY.[/quote]

stoned_MONKee

Since this post started i think i've played this map about four times, and only once to completion. Can we please try to get this downloaded, and put into some sort of reguler use? It would be great to play some maps where not everyone knows every square inch. Just do the download and give it a chance.

Lock102

Played Coldshell yesterday and I gotta say it's a pretty cool map. That is until the one other person that had it downloaded decided to leave. Granted of the 20 person game we had going before switching, Billy and I were the only regulars and the only two who had the map loaded.

Good times.

But seriously, we should get this going as a regular map.

Werbung:

blze

i like it too. the best thing is that the spawns are like .05 seconds
from each other and if both sides go the same way it makes the
O K Corrale look like kindergarten games. DOWNLOAD IT, NUBS.