• yes, I have watched Deadliest Warrior

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No, this sounds retarted

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • What?

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

cvspartan101

Hey, have you guys watched the show deadliest warrior on Spike...

Ir's pretty awesome and my favorite episode is Spetsnaz vs Green Beret but it was pretty gay when Green Berets lost..

Name your guys favorite episode if you watched it and why it was your favorite

Werbung:

rocktrns

o_O how could you honestly think they would lose? Steel weapons vs rocks and bones, knowledge and skill vs brute force. There was never any fight..

Yeah,but I thought the monks were peaceful,but the maori had arrows spears and stuff they could just throw at them the monks had swords so they had to accually go up to them ,and strike.

yocool

Spartin vs ninja was epic. 2nd most epic was Wallace vs Shaka Zulu or whatever it was. Oh speaking of which it would be epic if CA created a Claymore melee weapon. 1 shot kill but ultra slow swing.

Spartin vs ninja was epic. 2nd most epic was Wallace vs Shaka Zulu or whatever it was. Oh speaking of which it would be epic if CA created a Claymore melee weapon. 1 shot kill but ultra slow swing.

I second spartan vs ninja as being epic,
I hope it comes back for a second season

MooCowMan

I had every episode on DVR :D

Green Beret should have won in the GB vs Spetsnaz IMO. Pirate one was pretty cool too. I really liked the part in the Monk vs Mauri Warrior episode where they showed how the hooked blades can be used together to swing at the enemy :D That was epic!

Werbung: