Deadly Creatures

Lexy

I played it recently after getting it from GameFly and I found the game to be a lot of fun for the first playthrough. The second through.... not so much. I loved how you could explore this wide world however it's too bad that it was more linear. You couldn't really EXPLORE the map and sniff out all it's little secrets.

The ability to play as either a scorpion or a wolf spider(it's not a tarantula, tarantula's don't shoot web. Only "fake" tarantulas.:mad:) was unique and lot's of fun. The combat was unrealistic but the quick-time's were really cool to watch. My favorite was with the scorpion against a lizard. Though the scorpion with Struggs was funny.

Has anyone else got to play it? Have any questions, opinions, etc?

Werbung:

Lexy

Yeah, you switch off between being a Wolf Spider or a Scorpion and you can see your character as well as the surroundings and you explore this really well-detailed environment, even for a wii. There is fighting involved, you will have to fight a rattlesnake, run from a gilla monster, fight different types of spiders, lizards, and tarantulas, beetles, and even wasps. The first time playing you'll find quite a few really neat things like one time in a level you see a lizard caught in a spider's web trying to escape while another spider tries to spin him up in a web.

Werbung:

Lexy

sounds interesting. maybe worth a rental or something

I'd say it's worth a rental for sure. However, not good enough for buying. If you were determined you could finish the game in a day. Maybe 2 if you were determined to find all the grubs and leaf crickets.