Dear Satch56 - i don't hack

Master_7

This post is dedicated to the fact that I do not cheat and have never hacked, on any game, especially Combat Arms.

What brings this up you might ask. Well, a certain player by the name of Satch56, who plays with GaryGoFast, has kicked me several times, and accused me of being a hacker. Needless to say, this really ****ed me off. Why? Well, its simple, I am a perfectionist, hence my name: Master_7 , 7 being the number of perfection. Also, I have fought against hackers since they have plagued this game. I have done my part through Nexon and CBL reports. Continuing on, I have been playing the game since August 2008, on the same account (no name changes or stat resets). I have worked dam hard to get to my 100% legit 2.02 KDR, which btw has gone down because of all the hackers.

Anyway, here is my stats page on Nexon. As you can see, no hack stats there. Every kill I made was done with skill and in some instances, dumb luck.
http://combatarms.nexon.net/ClansRankings/PlayerProfile.aspx?user=Master_7

Another thing that helps me against other players, is the fact I have a fast, no lag system. I have a 12mb - 1mb cable internet connection. I have a E8400 CPU and a EVGA GTX-285 vid card. I also turn all of my vid settings to low in game, so that I get the maxium amount of Frames per second.

Combine this with the fact that I am decent player who does alot of tactical camping, I have very quick reaction time, and a good no-lag system, you come up with a 2.02 kdr.

So, Satch56, if your reading this, I will say it again. I don't hack! I am a legit player and I take offense to the fact that you think I hack. It also pi$$es me off that you say I have GaryGoFast snowed (as you say)... Well Sir, I am legit. I have been playing FPS since Wolfenstein. My first computer was a Comodore 64 at the age of 10. So I have been doing this stuff for awhile. So please, you are welcome to check out my computer anytime, as I have had the same Combat Arms install sine I started playing. I also have every screen-shot since I started (quite a few). So let me know when you want to check out my computer. I will play some games with you and right after playing, you can connect to my comp and see for yourself.

here is the vid a made for you the first time you accused me of hacking. I posted it on youtube for all to see. I did the vid the very same night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw-pdRjySzI

Sorry to everyone else for this Rant. I just had to get this out of my system.

Werbung:

cvspartan101

I get told I hack all the time in Combat Arms.

Chamming, aimbotting the lot.

Two reason I don't play CA anymore
1. The hackusations.. every kill seems to be "hacker" and stuf like that.
2. That actual hackers that do hack. Nexon seems to ban people who powerlvl but they don't ban people who opk and stuff like that

mrman226

Hackusations occur every one to two games for me on TF2 despite the overwhelming protection of servers, and that not many people even hack in the first place. It's gets really annoying after a couple lucky critical shots, and they call you a hacker for having all crits.

Master_7

Couldn't agree with you more guys... I keep saying I am gonna quit because of all of the bs, but something in me makes me come back and play harder, eventhough its just a stupid game.

SpIkE_JoNzE

50% headshots, thats my main problem...they say "only hackerz have a HS record liek that"...but wth?, i am a tactical player too, and this happnes bcos all players think that this game is only for sprayers LOL...and anyways, a bann does not affect me, i dont lose anything, i can start another account...but yeah as you say mate...this game has something that makes ya come back...me agr33z

garygofast

Hey Master I tried to talk to satch56 again after that game and he would not reply back to me .
I'm so very sorry that that happened.
satch does get over bareing with his Elite
I,m sure I won't be playing with them any longer
And again I realy like backing you up any time I can
I no you're a legit player
Want to be you're friend always
Hope we get to play more often I'm not very good but I have a great time playing with you

Master_7

This guy: http://combatarms.nexon.net/ClansRankings/PlayerProfile.aspx?user=satch56

I have played with him several times since beginning of 2009 when he joined. Mostly though when he was playing with Himelsphere, who is one of my good CA friends and 18th ranked in world. Not till recently though, after he got elite mod, did all of this start. I mean seriously... I have been in the game longer than him. I have lasted through every hack wave and then subsequent Nexon ban-hammers, and I'm still here. I don't play 24/7 though, hence my rank not being as high. I get on, play 3-4 games, then quit for a couple of days. I just don't have time, being a single father of 2, and also being a Network Admin for a large international company. Anyway, this whole issue, is basically like an attack on my character and my ethics as a person.

garygofast

I'm in Himelphere's clan
DeRaNgd LuNatics and prowde to be with them.
anyway satch56 was in our clan also but it was awhile back glad he isn't in any longer
Anyway hope to see you again Master you kick butt

spuznick242

I dont even play anymore and I quit because your either good and they call you a hacker or your a hacker and they just call you good. The game has gone down hill, I would suggest finding a new game, but thats just me.

Werbung:

garygofast

I understand what you're saying but I ijoy the game most of the time
My kdr is so low I don't have to many props being kicked or being called a hack
I just drink a lot of :beerglass:s and have fun most of the time anyway
I get mad when peeps kick my friends like satch did to Master
That makes me:cursing::cursing::cursing: