Dear Satch56 - i don't hack

Super Six 4

:cursing:I agree with Master 100%
Some times you just can't talk or negotiate with some of these JERKS what so ever
Satch56 is the biggest Jerk I've ever met:cursing::cursing::cursing:

we should all report Satch in game-maybe something will happen?Just a thought, but yes, sometimes people aren't even worth negotiating with.

Hey Master, maybe you should friend him, try to talk to him, then remove him from your friend list before going into a game(s) so he doesnt join your game just to kick you for kicks and giggles, then repeat...wait...damn it that wouldn't work, nvm lol

Werbung:

spuznick242

we should all report Satch in game-maybe something will happen?Just a thought, but yes, sometimes people aren't even worth negotiating with.

Hey Master, maybe you should friend him, try to talk to him, then remove him from your friend list before going into a game(s) so he doesnt join your game just to kick you for kicks and giggles, then repeat...wait...damn it that wouldn't work, nvm lol

Why even bother if hes as bad as you say he is. I dont see how hes that bad, so what? He's a little ***** and calls you out, and maybe harrasses you, just block him and keep on going. If he keeps doing it then you can get in his face. I hate when people start little ***** like that, just today some kid on PSN was screaming garbage into his mic so loud that no one else could hear anything. People cause fights online because they're not big enough to start a real fight in real life.

Master_7

Thanks for the support guys... I am over it... I have bigger issues going on in real life, so I could care less now... I even deleted the silly vid...

I might not be on for a few days guys... don't feel like playing anything right now...

Super Six 4

Why even bother if hes as bad as you say he is. I dont see how hes that bad, so what? He's a little ***** and calls you out, and maybe harrasses you, just block him and keep on going. If he keeps doing it then you can get in his face. I hate when people start little ***** like that, just today some kid on PSN was screaming garbage into his mic so loud that no one else could hear anything. People cause fights online because they're not big enough to start a real fight in real life.

I know, some people could put flame warring and failing at life on a resume as past job experience.

UBER EPIC FAIL CUBED for them.

Werbung: