Deca Sports

jesta

Deca-Sports-JP.jpg

Hudson's Deca Sports, a new sports package, includes games such as Badminton, Archery, Go-Karts, Curling, Snow Boarding, Ice Skating and more...

Could this be competition for WiiSports2?

deca-sports-island1.jpg

3083598_fedbe7a599.jpg

shuttlecock.jpg

decadecanew3.jpg

25 mins of footage here

More screeners and an Interview here

Werbung:
Nope, no online of any sort.

To answer your question, jesta: I highly doubt it would be competition for Wii Sports... let me rephrase that. Competition enough that it would surpass Wii Sports.

It looks okay but it's not that captivating, especially since some of the games have either been done alreay or they're really not that intuitive and don't have the pick-up-and-play appeal as many other fabulous party games.

For some reason the edit button is gone... weird... (edit: And now the edit button appears for this message but not my prior one! O-kay..)

I just wanted to say it just got confirmed, NA is getting it May 13th and for a price tag of only 29.99. That was a smart choice on Hudson's part but as to the worthiness of the purchase, it's still a tad debatable.

Werbung:
Online? For this? Nah. It's not worth it, tbh.
And remember, it's Hudson... That may or may not speak volumes to you.

But I mean c'mon, how much Snowboarding, Archery and Kart Racing do we need, especially when they've all been executed superbly already or will be by the likes of, respectively, Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz and the upcoming SSX Blur follow-up, Mario/Sonic Olympics, and Mario Party 8 not to mention Mario Kart Wii.

I rest my case. ;)