DEFENDER {KoT} Needs You!

DigitalSword

Yo, sup kids :)

so yeah im now in the transformed [bl@zed]=====>{KoT} clan
now, dont worry the sword is still round =) BUT YO DEFENDER! i had a great :idea: and decided to geot a server goin....BUT I need to aska favor... could you tell me some of ur guys's plug-ins(names,locations..etc) that you got installed in the CZ server. I cant seem to find any good ones at amxmodx.org I mean im going for basic statistics, rankings(if not the same?), tk punishments, etc etc...and maybe how the hell u modify the entrance window?....Im so new to this stuff 8O

but yeah wish me luck and thnxx
bob
{KoT} - {|)igitalSwor|)} -

Werbung:

DigitalSword

hAR hAR...ARENT YOU THE FUNNY GUY?

well what do ya say dev? any idea what the plugins are that are running?
Dont get me started on you ....daddy...=P

Bobaka
Digital

Dirty

umm

I am about as good as a retarded rabbit at that shit. I know as much as a bullet proof vest in a birds nest with poop on it. not to much

Casualty

i dont knwo that much either...but in def's absense....

the punx server uses amxmod which is a plugin for metamod.

head over to metamod.org to get that and amxmod.net for amx...

when i was running my server(nothing special jsut a simple out of the house dedicated server) i found a package that had a bunch of mods together taht made it relly easy to install and use. it let you use adminmod, amx, WC3, and some other ones...if i was you i would try and find some kind of walk through or something to help you out

DigitalSword

*sigh*

for christ sakes im not a noob....but thanks for the insite....amxmodx is installed im looking for the stat/kcik/ban plugins to go along wiht them....just there names woudl suffice...ill just wait patiently for fender since the POS isnt wokring good anyway....OFF SUBJect

The server is a 700mhz, 512mb, Ati Radeon700064mb, problem we r havign is FPs....it wont run the game at more than an unfathomable (9FPS!)which is fine in server mode until aobut 6 peeps come in.......ive gottten tweaks n twauts but no joy as i cant seem to get any fps outta this thing...i know my wimpy oldshcool 400mhz could run cs so whats the deal here...anyone?

gimme ur jargon people.....i kno ma shit just apparently not enough...

mchthanks :twisted:
bob
{KoT}
{Sword}

Werbung:

Loudboy

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
{Kotex(the)otherTampon}

snicker

defender just loaded his house in a van 2 days ago to move 1300 miles, it might be a week before he gets back in. might ask moneyshot or dirty in pm.

not on my watchl dad.