Desert Thunder

Werbung:

rocktrns

I think its awsome,but fire mod doesnt really let you explore it real good.
I think they should let other mods on dessert thunder like elimination and capture the flag and most definently spy hunt.
I think if they added those modes to that map it would let us get use to the map
you know camp around alittle which will be hard cause there is no more 1vs1.

Twitchy

I like it a lot. There is no more accusation of hacking, everyone is nice to each other unless someone takes 6 ammo boxes at once. No one is accused of chamming, hacking, aimbotting, and no one gets votekicked unless they are afk.

Will50Wester

I love how fun the fireteam mode is, but it's so hard to beat, almost a little too hard. Those terrorist bots seems to respawn endlessly sometimes, and I hate how they drop grenades when they die, seems like a really cheap way to get you back. And it's annoying how they use LAW's like that, sometimes several of them would randomly spawn right in front of you, you try to shoot them all, maybe one'll try to beat you down, another'll shoot a LAW, and if you do manage to kill a few, they drop nades as they die so you're still gonna be screwed.

cvspartan101

Yeah... I hate how they drop the grenades when the die.. it's like a trap and the AI's spawn like crazy at some points so I use nades and LAWs to take them out... always have a sniper rifle

E

Elite SEAL

yah, and sometimes they seem impossible to kill...or maybe it's just because Nexon is underpowering guns, and making them less accurate, and bumping up the recoil on guns.

cvspartan101

yah, and sometimes they seem impossible to kill...or maybe it's just because Nexon is underpowering guns, and making them less accurate, and bumping up the recoil on guns.

They are really easy to kill since they stand still alot... well it depend on what difficulty you play on... I haven't tried extreme yet but it must be really hard since it's all ready hard to beat it on normal

Will50Wester

It's not that they're hard to kill that makes it hard to beat, they're easy to kill, but there's just wayyy too many of them, it's like 10 to 1 most times, and the nade drops just makes it worse. Yes I agree that it's always handy to carry a sniper rifle with you so you can pick off those NPC's on rooftops, but the fireteam mode just seems to need alot of good weapons, but gives you so little rewards at the end, so you don't really have enough to buy those weapons, and you'll get really poor playing it. It's also very time consuming, my record is like 102 tries and cleared twice, takes at least 10 minutes per game, 15+ minutes if you actually reach the town part and still eventually get nexonowned.

Werbung:

rocktrns

I love how fun the fireteam mode is, but it's so hard to beat, almost a little too hard. Those terrorist bots seems to respawn endlessly sometimes, and I hate how they drop grenades when they die, seems like a really cheap way to get you back. And it's annoying how they use LAW's like that, sometimes several of them would randomly spawn right in front of you, you try to shoot them all, maybe one'll try to beat you down, another'll shoot a LAW, and if you do manage to kill a few, they drop nades as they die so you're still gonna be screwed.

Yes I agree with you
Plus the graphics of the bots are terrible and one everyone plays it for a while they will get bored and stop playing it.