Desert Thunder

Eagleman

I think that Nexon should make a server just for fireteam mode only, because its getting pretty annoying how almost all of the games are fireteam mode... I dont even like fireteam mode.

Werbung:

xx3dgxx

I love how fun the fireteam mode is, but it's so hard to beat, almost a little too hard. Those terrorist bots seems to respawn endlessly sometimes, and I hate how they drop grenades when they die, seems like a really cheap way to get you back. And it's annoying how they use LAW's like that, sometimes several of them would randomly spawn right in front of you, you try to shoot them all, maybe one'll try to beat you down, another'll shoot a LAW, and if you do manage to kill a few, they drop nades as they die so you're still gonna be screwed.

I agree, I think they have chams and aimbot :p . But overall i like the game, good practice since it doesnt affect your k/d

cvspartan101

The AI's are always in groups so people should always stick together.. especially in the last part.. I never beat it yet but I'm trying... when you reach a part where the AI's keep spawning, keep killing them until they run out and then rush them... don't rush them immediatly and get killed, and if you do rush them, rush them in groups

SilentTread

Fireteam is good for getting exp and gp but .. i dont know if anyone has noticed yet but ur kills and deaths dont add to ur stats... that can be a good thing and bad

and i find that when i play on extreme with same group of ppl we go further in game then when we play on normal... weird

just my input

th3tech

Its a nice way to keep KDR and gain exp+gp, other then that, its kind of boring after 3 games.
They should have just added a new map to regular play instead.

rocktrns

Its a nice way to keep KDR and gain exp+gp, other then that, its kind of boring after 3 games.
They should have just added a new map to regular play instead.

Yees I agree playing th same thing over again gets boring.
nexon needs to do better.

Werbung:

Cyder

I like to use a tactical backpack and carry the G36 for all my sniping.. more rounds and a great back up.. other than that it's a M416 scoped and M41A scoped. The worst part about this scenario is laggers... team mates that lag behind to preserve their HP. There is no need to rush into fire fights but some players are just terrible with their tactics. I do use the back way to get the tank right away and then just work my way back...easy pickings that way.