Devs Working on Excite Truck 2 Possibility

jesta

Excite Truck Dev Working On "Top-Secret" Nintendo Title

monster_games_sequel.jpg

"Monster Games, Minnesota-based developer of Excite Truck for the Wii, are hard at work on another Nintendo-published game, one described as "top-secret." Well, aren't they all top-secret, even if they're Excite Truck 2?
It may not be a direct sequel to the Wii launch title, at least according to an older rumor about Monster Games' development plans, via good ol' Surfer Girl. Locally Grown writes that the development on the game is "so private the designers must darken their monitors when the bottled-water deliveryman enters the office." Certainly not for Excite Truck 2!
According to the article, Monster Games has been hard at work on the unnamed title for two years, as of last month when the article was published. Perhaps Nintendo will have some surprises for us early next year."

Link

Man I loved Excite Truck, I hope they do bring out another one!
Either way I'm sure this will be another excellent game from Monster Games

Werbung:

jesta

The story isn't saying that there is definitely going to be Excite Truck 2, but it was very popular and Monster Games are known for they car/driving/racing games, so something along that line is most probable.
But do have a play on Excite 1, I'm sure you'll love it too :)

mrman226

When I was getting my wii, my dad wanting a racing game, and they said "what about excite truck?" he didn't get it because he said any thing that has an x in it's name is no good. I have yet to play it, nor know anyone who has it.

Sousanator

Excite Truck is one of the best racers for the wii to this day, Definitely recommend it.
It can't be compared to the shovelware that the other racers are.

Besides Mari Kart and Excite Truck, no other racing game I've played have been good.

Werbung:

Johnhg7

How are the motion controls? A friend told me the controls on the 1st were terrible.

I really want to see the finished product, the drawings I've seen look great but they could be fake.