Diablo or WOW ?

Arkidas

Well I've been thinking about starting to play an Err Pee Gee once again and am wondering whether I should play D2 or WOW. I have a lvl 32 druid at Burning Blade and that's where my friends play. However I just can't make a decision since D2 is also a very sweet game. Can you help me? Perhaps someone here plays either of these games? Thanks!

Werbung:

Squishy-1

diablo 2 gets way boring waaaaaay to fast once u get good ur lvlv 80 in a day can dominate everebody and everybody scams and theres the same thing over agian its like watching the flintstones though u cant compair them fairly WoW is a much better game for thegraphics and the vastness if ur internet is slow dont get wow if its not get wow
ps
a new taco stand

Tenebrae

I played D2 for a while, and it was pretty fun, but it didn't take me that long to conquer it, and I got pretty bored after a while. I'd go with WoW, cuz there's more variety, better graphics, and a bigger world... pretty much what squishy said.

P!nS

IMO, wait for Titan Quest, go dowload the demo here, and you will understand why I felt in love with this game.
I'm a long time player of Diablo 2, and this game, Titan Quest, is diablo, but with awesome graphics, awesome everything. Yes, yes, it isn't released yet, but vguzfjdfs.
This was my opinion©.

MeTaL GuArD

I think that going with Diablo II is aswell cheaper. And its a hack n' slash more than RPG.

Ive read about Titan's Quest, seen some of it. And i might aswell get it someday.

the furthest i got in DII was act 4 first half...

fang-shadowfang

well d2 and WOW is a hard choice if i had to choose i would proplys pick WOW because u can spend more time on it and i find that you can do more things but on DII when u get so far theres nothing to do and its to easy

fang-shadowfang

Yeh well if u finish DII it sorta drains the fun outa it cos u done everything in the game and if u change class constantly there aint really that many class's so it can get boring pretty easy.

MeTaL GuArD

Depends. While i can make 3 sorceresses, each using other element(fire/ice/lightning) and see how it goes. I made it with lightning to the 4th act. Later couldnt bother. Same barbarian. Concentrating on something else each time can give nice results.

fang-shadowfang

Yeh well but what happens when uve tryed them all? you sorta get bored with it really easy after that and it gets less fun each time if u play it after that :/

Werbung: