1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

Did any of you play the Dungeon Siege III demo? I can not believe how bad it is!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Xbox and other MS consoles' started by Soulwatcher, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher New Member

I had this game reserved but I was on the fence about buying it because its made by Obsidian Entertainment. The last game I bought that was developed by them sucked and this one is no different.

When you start your looking way down on your guy, which is a automatic turn off for me. And the controls feel sloppy, I was done after playing the demo for 5 minutes. If your thinking about buying this game. My advice is download the free demo on the market place before you spend your hard earned cash on this game!

2. FireNeko

FireNeko New Member

Bethesda Softworks/Bethsoft also have a hand in this which is why I've stayed well away from any games that they have their fingers in. I was looking forward to this as the first two were so great, now I'm just heavily disappointed.