Dieing less?

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

i like killing hopping dudes while staying stand, i dont move and got fast headshots...so my tip is that you should choose random firing spots after respawn, and grab the gun u can use the frikin best, aim at the head...i am pretty surprised that i sux so much hard now with snipers, and sniping using the ACOG's is very easy fur me...

anyways, my tip is just make kill by kill, not make combos, but if u have a good gun and too much foes around gt an unb lol

spuznick242

normally, i stay close to cover. if that doesn't work, keep moving, its harder to hit u.

Yea, most of the kills i get and people are like how'd you kill me, is when they are out in the open and have no cover. I'm usually like you have nothing to use as cover so what did you expect? Just keeping close to walls even helps along with crouching.

Mark

Gear: Wear beanies ,a face guard,and balanced vest
Weapons: P90+ PP-19= 230 bullets which will last you about 9-11 kills.
Tactical ways:Junk flea and other CQC maps sprint a lot especially if Kill Cam is on.
Snow valley and other huge maps use a SMG and a sniper rifle if you can't get a built-in scope gun and camp,These are my basic tactics.

XCalibry

1. Keep moving
2. Be unpredictable
3. If you are going to camp, don't stay there too long, change your spots frequently
4. Stay out of line of fire
5. If you have like less than 20HP left, just try to pick off ppl at a distance so at least you can get a kill or 2 before dying.

spuznick242

1. Keep moving
2. Be unpredictable
3. If you are going to camp, don't stay there too long, change your spots frequently
4. Stay out of line of fire
5. If you have like less than 20HP left, just try to pick off ppl at a distance so at least you can get a kill or 2 before dying.

That pretty much says it all, except if you have less than 20hp I would folow a team mate but not too close only because if they get killed you can still have a chance at killing them, and two people vs one is much better. Now on fireteam, have someone else take point when you have low HP.

Werbung: