DiLLa

Puppet

OMG I was a freak on Commodore. Spent all my extra cash on a nice Amiga system only to watch Commodore go down the shitter a few months later.

Werbung:

DeathCorpse

I have all of you beat my first comp was a Tandy 2000sx with 256KB of ram. then I had an amiga. And yes both kings Quest and Space Quest rock. Gooo Roger Wilco the space janitor

SJsniperjoe

I always enjoyed playing WING COMMANDER on my 233mgh computer, lmao. Never lose, everything moved so slow. Wing COMMANDER was the shit, I played it up to Wing Commander prophecies, then the game stopped being produced. Win Commander Academy was lots of fun.

I had a little game called Tiger Shark too. hmmmm. and teenage mutant Ninja turtles on a B:\ Floppy disk. and GHOST BUSTERS! and Indiana Jones and the Last crusade!!!1

orosol

bah from what i read i feel realyyyyyyyy realyyyyyyyyy old now lol

man i started even before that T_T

i should post my official introduction now should i :p ho well i would start to feel old again XD

sw@b

how do i say hi to someone ive known for awhile....for wat its worth "hi D"...and gratz on turnin 30 (i just found out you were that old, 'member me sayin "HOLY COW" to you the other day cuz i didnt know that?)

Werbung:

Fenire

RE: [PuNx]-||-DiLLa

man im only 19... i started playing legend of zelda and dragon warriors 3... i feel so young and healthy with my whole lfe ahead of me unlike some people who are 30 and there life is half over... well the good part is. but i did try Zork. the original one that was all text base