Do not Update to 3.3 if you want Wii Homebrew

Werbung:

Jdeadevil

Just downloaded and read the stuff. Well at least it's not as complicated and possibly dangerous as hacking a PSP. And on top of that, it sounds pretty interesting too! All I need to do is get my hands on Zelda: Twilight Princess, my bro might have a disk for it, but now I said that I've probably pushed my luck and he probably doesn't have it. :/

But all I'm expecting this to do is to make Free Loader work again so I can play an american copy of Super Smash Bros: Brawl.

But can someone tell me, other than patches and stuff, what cool stuff this actually does? Like, the obvious stuff.

jesta

I would recommend getting the homebrew browser, this fine app will install/delete and show you a lot of nice apps, utilities, media, games, and demos.

I use DMP (Dragon Media Player) quite a bit, as well as GeckoOS, a freeloader like app :)

Hope this is helpful ;)

guyofgod

Just so you know, I have version 3.3 and I run more homebrew than anyone :p

However, the twilight hack is stopped by the 3.3 but not the homebrew channel.

andokomando

hey people. you can use 3.3 on the homebrew but definatly do not update past this. it is preferable that you use 3.2 but 3.3 is usable. but like i said do not update past 3.3. it messes everything up.

Adiman423

OMG. I was so stupid to upgrade to firmware 3.3. I must make sure from now on to not do any updates until I have been told that it is safe to do so.

Sousanator

OMG. I was so stupid to upgrade to firmware 3.3. I must make sure from now on to not do any updates until I have been told that it is safe to do so.
This is an old thread. At the time you couldn't use homebrew on 3.3, but now you can have homebrew on all firmwares.

Only thing you'll be missing out on are Trucha Signed disks for stuff like Custom Guitar Hero's and other modified games, but there still are ways around it.

Werbung: