do you have xbox 360?

Werbung:

Gdog

badboykane said:
I have an Xbox 360 Elite, my 3rd 360 I have owned so far. I like it but I don't really tend to find myself playing it much. The only game I really play a lot on it is The Darkness and PGR4, other than that I hardly play it.

What exactly is the elite?

LinkHylian

I don't have a Xbox360 although I do wish I had one so I could get Resident Evil 5 when it comes out because it's one of the best games on seen on Xbox360.

Dana~Banana

Squiddy said:
killman360 said:
I have one also....but mine broke down by the ring of death....:mega_shok: I still have to send it back too....But it is a pretty cool console(i like PS3 better though;))

And that's why I am never going near to buying a 360.

me too. Thats why i got a WII! i didnt get PS3 cause you need and HD tv to get the full experience

Kirby

Have a 360, but it broke though, maybe if there are any other owners of a 360 they can help with this if it can get fixed.

Whenever I put a disc in, the 360 doesn't even detect a disc and gives me the option to open the disc tray where it would usually tell me to play the game. I'm kinda depressed over this I just got Guitar Hero 3 and started to play on hard...

Wild Aidin

I bought an Xbox 360 Elite in january and i'm pretty happy with it. And now i've started saving money to buy Rock Band 2 including it's instruments...

MooCowMan

I had to send mine in to get repairs. Ugh! A whole month of waiting! IT'S TOO LONG! I WANT MY 360 BACK!

My 360 had to get sent out as well.. but never came back the same. Refuses to read most games and even demos on my HDD. A LOT of my information on my HDD got corrupt as well. I don't even play anymore..

Werbung:

NoMercy

I'm sending mine in for repairs tomorrow, the ethernet port is fried on the console so I can't connect to my network/xbox live. I'm a bit of a microsoft fanboy, so I have faith it'll be fixed and sent back in a timely manner. 2 weeks is the ETA.