Do you/Have you..

Werbung:

guyofgod

Well Matt, if you had hacked your DS, then you could have every snes game+every DS game+every nes game+tons of homebrew that is always updated+an MP3 player+a movie player all for $50 + a micro SD card ;) Yep, it's pretty amazing:)

Sousanator

Surprisingly this is the one current-gen gaming system I do not have. I was going to buy one last year, but then decided not to. Now I'm waiting for E3 2008 to see if Nintendo has any new handhelds they are working on.

jesta

Nintendo has just denied the new DS rumour...

Those of you hoping for a next-gen DS to be unveiled by Nintendo at E3 this year will have to stop by the supermarket to get a gallon of consolation ice cream on your way home from work. Nintendo Japan just shut down the rumor by saying "We cannot comment...but at the very least there won't be anything like what Mr. Hamamura suggested..." That's a complete denial if we ever heard one. Of course, Nintendo could be going in a completely different direction and rolling out a Nintendo Triple Screen, the TS. That would be nothing like what Mr. Hamamura suggested.

Link

But this doesn't mean that no new portable will come out. Also I'm pretty sure they denied the DS lite, but then sold them anyway lol

Kirby

I have a DS original. My primary games are Animal Crossing: Wild World and Mario Kart DS. They're both pretty fun, and I'm a millionaire in AC:WW :p

maxaboshi

I have the old version. I hated Nintendo for making the new one right after the old one... And I really need to hack my DS as well...

Werbung:

shadowofchaos

I do not own a DS, or have owned any kind of DS... I'm planning to get one though...

I wish for the price to go down from $120... But that also means more of a long wait for me....