Do you use a gaming mouse?

Werbung:

ninja-bear

MX518 is the greatest. Affordable, reliable, high quality.

Also look into Steelpads mouse pads and headphones, they are awesome.

I use a Qck Heavy mouse pad and Steelseries 5H v2 headphones. :D

http://www.steelseries.com/us/products

Jables.of.AH

No gaming mouse here, I just use whatever cheap generic mice I can find. My philosophy is (and it generally holds true) that it's not the tool, it's the user. I mean, I think I'm using a Dell laser mouse I found at a PC Recycling center, and I'm almost always 3:1 kdr regardless of the game I play.

Maybe using better mice ups your game a bit, but it can't be much. And it's all purely psychological, because the technology is basically the same regardless of the mouse you use.

eriktherandom

I use a TechGear $14 laser mouse. Get's the job done, works great. I also have a Logitech Attack 3 joystick which I use for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Battlefield 2 with jets.

newyorkyankee

At the moment I use a Dynex POS mouse from Best Buy lol. I think it cost me $10-$15.

But, I have been using it for a couple years with no problems at all. You can even see the laser shining through the top because my hand has worn off the paint!

Werbung:

Gibby

I also have a logitech mx518. been real happy with it so far and it works much better than any wireless mouse I had ever had to deal with.