Does anyone here play TF2?

Werbung:

spuznick242

I use to play LF2 demo and MW2 demo online alot on steam but I just had to restore my comp back to factory because my OS crashed so I need to get all of my gaming stuff back, but for stuff like steam that just sucks, I'm not going to bother.

spuznick242

Yeah, but it's a lot more cartoonish

Ehhh. Their both pretty cartoonish and dont have any realism what so ever, but their still pretty good games. Theres a few demos I heard of but I dont know if their acctual demos or just boot leg copies uploaded to the web, but I think its a game deffinatly worth trying for just about anyone.

mrman226

And it's good if you like to make your own maps because the source sdk is pretty easy to use with a little help from a youtube tutorial. I've already made a pretty tricked out box map

spuznick242

And it's good if you like to make your own maps because the source sdk is pretty easy to use with a little help from a youtube tutorial. I've already made a pretty tricked out box map

I heard alot about it, but I'm not 100% clear about it. Can you make the map then everyone plays online on it, or what? Just hows the proccess work?

Werbung: