Does Combat Arms Need A Room Finder?

Does Combat Arms Need A Room Finder?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

King3vil

I think nexon should implement a room finder to combat arms. It would be great to find a room exactly as you want it easily without seaching through channels and servers.

I think it should have options for:

-Type of game
-Map
-Room moderator (Search by IGN)
-Weapons Allowed
-Friendly fire
-Kill Cam
-Join Mid-combat
-Number of players
-Server
-Ellie Mod (Y/N)
-Clan Members
-Friends

When it finishes searching I think it should have a list of rooms that fit the criteria and a list of players in that room. What do you guys think?

Werbung:

Jordan B

It wouldn't be as easy as you would think it would be to implement. Cross server relaying of information, from every room that fits criteria, can you imagine the lag ? Their website barely stays up most of the time.

Anyway, I asked for this awhile back on the nexon forums, nothing happened, sure it would be nice, but to be honest, it's not that hard to browse a few channels and find a nice room :)

Wolves25

It would be hard to do but it would be so much easier to find a good game.
Idk if oyu guys have evr played resistance 2 online there is a room finder and that seems to work rather well.

spuznick242

Well it's a good idea in my mind, but isnt completely needed. I think they should spend more resources on creating a new maps and modes, instead of making something that isnt really needed, and even if they had it I wouldnt use it too much except for when the messenger is down and I cant join my friends games i could just search it then, but other than that it would be one more un-needed tool.

KLeeTus

I would rather them make more maps and game modes than a room finder, but heck yeah it would be awesome to just narrow down servers to the games you want. Even if they had a sort-by feature it would be better.

It be great to say give me all the rooms playing Sand hog.
now with less servers (RIP Raposa) there are more rooms to wade though.
Even it it was something simple at the top of the screen, show Elite rooms, show elimination, show only CTF, etc. That would be great.
But i do agree nexon has more pressing matters.

rocktrns

Sounds like a great Idea
I was just thinking that on Friday,because If I wanna Play Junk Flea Capture Flag 3vs3
I have search servers Which reduces my playing time.
So I think its a Wonderful idea.

Werbung:

Will50Wester

Hey if you guys are wanting room finders, I think I've just became a "room finder". I don't know if anyone has noticed this before when they're playing powersurge but I saw this window on the wall and when I walked over and looked inside there was actually a small room in it, and here's some pics of it.

now I just gotta find a way into that room lol......where are those glitches?