Donkey Kong 64

Werbung:

killman360

At the moment, there does not seem to be any plans for such a release, but such a release would be awsome. That was another great hit on the N64. Loved the game, and hope it come's on VC.

Jesusdragon737

I've never heard of this game before...EVER. It must not have been that great of a hit for the N64. I should check out this game and get it for Project 64. That is, if it really is good.

Hyrules007

Jesusdragon737 said:
I've never heard of this game before...EVER. It must not have been that great of a hit for the N64. I should check out this game and get it for Project 64. That is, if it really is good.

WTF? Donkey Kong 64 sold millions! :p I checked with ESRB and Donkey Kong 64 isn't on their list so it's not coming out anytime soon. It'll be cool to play through the game again in 60fps and in 480p. :drool:

Edit: Over 5.27 million people bought Donkey Kong 64.

Jesusdragon737

I just saw a video of Donkey Kong 64, and it looks almost exactly like Banjo Kazooie. I would much rather play Banjo Kazooie actually. That was a really fun and strange game, and more than one really weird game is enough for me :p

Onkel Panter

This is a great game, although I'd rather have it for N64 instead. Only, it's so damn expensive, even if it's used... < < People like to take like 30 bucks for it, and then you have to pay another 30 for the expansion pack, which should be included with the game. So that's 60 bucks for a used game, sheesh! < <

titch.ryan

Jesusdragon737 said:
I just saw a video of Donkey Kong 64, and it looks almost exactly like Banjo Kazooie. I would much rather play Banjo Kazooie actually. That was a really fun and strange game, and more than one really weird game is enough for me :p

i've never played this game, and if its like Banjo Kazooie i'd prefer that too.

metroidprime3rules

titch.ryan said:
Jesusdragon737 said:

Donkey Kong 64 is way better than banjo. Its not that similar if you play the real game. This game overtook mario 64 in my opinion.

Danny

metroidprime3rules said:
titch.ryan said:
Jesusdragon737 said:

Donkey Kong 64 is way better than banjo. Its not that similar if you play the real game. This game overtook mario 64 in my opinion.
Banjo Is way better than DK 64... I mean Banjo was an Original great game.. if you hate it.. God help you :O

Werbung:

pudge1

Donkey Kong 64 is probally the best game ever invented for the Nintendo 64. It is amazingly fun and keeps you busy for along time. It is slightly hard but not so hard that you rip your hair out. However I am unaware if it is coming out for Virtual Console any time soon.