downloadable games

TimpZ

One day I stood in my shower and philosophated about life, then it struck me.

You can download games from the shop channel, that you then can transfer to an SD card, and the games should be abled to be copied (like photographs) into the computer, right?

I guess this question seems stupid for some of you, but I wonder. Can I download a ripped virtual console game from another wii, put it on a SD-card, plug it in and then play as if I had bought the game? And if so, where could I download them from?
If you don't want to tell me in public, just PM me...

Thanks

Werbung:

jesta

Hey Timpz, long time no see ;)

Unfortunately this is possible at the moment as each VC game has a unique code which is registered to the Wii console which purchased it. So you can only buy the VC games.
Although once the Homebrew Channel works well, there is no reason why you couldn't have all you favorite 'Old' games running on Emulators from a channel on your Wii.
You can do this at the present but via the Twilight Hack ;) And of course everything is still in progress

TimpZ

Yeah, I havn't had time for gaming in a while, I bought Galaxy but just barely finished it. I mean, now I got all 120 (not all with luigi) but I havn't picked up twilight since first time, or metroid... Maybe I'm loosing my interest.

Anyways, I got emulators on the computer, so unless it would be an amazing difference I'd probably wont do it. I thought if decoded VC games or so that I could load into it.
But I guess I'll have to wait an' see!

TimpZ

I heard you could buy special DVD's so you wont have to chip your Wii! Anyone know where to get them, burn them or if it's just a myth?

Werbung:

xtrapsp

Nintendo Programed The IC To Read Codes... Which is why sometimes you have to update when u get a new game..it imports the code