Dragon/Dragon Defense TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werewulf

i dont know if eitehr name is taken but im planning a TD.
the terrain is ashevale.
AIM- Stop the Demons from attack the Clutch of dragon eggs.(or the Tree of life)
1.there are 5 dragons to choose from
-black
-red
-blue
-bronze
-green

2.each colour of dragon will have a:
-seige/attack Tower(goes to lv5)
-Ranged?archer Tower(goes to lv5)
-Cold/Slow Tower(goes to lv3)
-unique tower-eg, dark/black dragons have a dark mound tower, slow, far range but powerful.(goes to lv5)
-Booster Tower (basiclly aura towers(goes to lv3)
-Air Towers(goes to lv5)
-and a dragon tower which requires 1 lumber and requirments of maxed upgrades of the other towers.
each dragon tower is boosted with abilities an auras and powerful damage.(goes to lv5)

3.Extra custom towers/skins are planned and 1 new dragon for each colour (mainly modded though)

4.The chances are set to 50 with a number of 50 monsters.

5.there will be air,ground,immune,boss and runner.

6. the towers will be placed so that they cannot maze, the pattern of the line/paths will be either maze like or Green TD like.

i havnt planned much yet so i might do some changes. this will all be done my scratch.
dont expect me to finish though...i rarely finish my maps ad i havent done it in ages.

Werbung:

Mini-Me

There is already a "dragon td" (as expected). And to be honest, i think pretty much exacly the samekind of td already excists as you described, and im pretty sure i've played it.....just have fuzzy memories about it. I would suggest not to drop the td, but just change the theme from "dragon" to something else. How about.......pandas? :)

-=GhosT=-

if u need i got idea for td but due to time lack and other maps i can't find time to make it (especially terrain part)

Benx_X

ok ok im going to say this clearly, the already made dragon TD is BUGGY, mini-me your right it is sorta the same, wulf i rarly finish maps aswell even when i do thier uasly no good, try add a bit more to this lol ill try come up with some ideas

umm MUTANT DRAGON XD

any way wulf dont drop this...

KingofJunk

never heard of dragon TD only Dragon trainer TD but don't do a bad job dragon are one of my favorit race! also name it something like clash of the dragon like horn said

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

Please stop replying to topics about a month old, if this is to be revived it will be done by the creator of the thread, for now it is locked, if Werewulf wishes this to be reopened she can contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.