Drawbacks of switching classess often.

SERCYNALIC

Ok, so I switch back and forth between the 3 classess of heroes. I found that I'm really bad at using them as I have to adapt back to the way the different weapons work for each class.

I found out that the gunner's mg is more accurate than the soldier's smg and each time I switch I have to adjust my aim and it's screwing up my game play.

Any of u experience this problem? When I was using commando mostly, I always get high scores, now not too great as a commando. I'm gettting owned by soldiers and gunners alike. And as a soldier or gunner, getting owned mostly by commandos.

Any way to fight this drawback? Thinking of using soldier untill he's lvl 30 then going to lvl up the gunner as I already have a lvl 30 commando. Maybe then I'll have a chance against a similar lvl gunner as I'm gettting owned by all classess no matter what I play as. I suck at 1v1:'(

Werbung:

Hari Seldon

thats probably the best idea. what youve got to do when you find a stratagy that works, sounds stupid but, write down how/why it works. This way you can do what you did before instead of tryin to find a new tactic

Samlc1

Ah yes the whole switch class if you get bored technique. thas what i do ;) I can never understand how somebody can play soley one class until lvl 30. I mean booorrriing! I had to make all 3 classes. Just adds that bit more length in the game.

Hari Seldon

yh i made 1 of each, i was gunna buy 6, 3 for each class but then i made 2 nat gunners with the same shit name, and then i saw the price for 3 more heroes and i was like 'noo way'

Werbung: