Dreamcast: Yay or Nay?

Should the Dreamcast appear on the VC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
It would be neat, that's for sure, but I think that it would take up too much space on the hardrive and you'd only be able to get one or two games :/
Still, it's a nice thought

Werbung:
Wow! Yeah, its coming back to me now...

But yes even if you could only DL one or two, it'd be worth it/

They should add the Top 10 greatest titles, only cult classics, including:
- Jet Grind Radio
- Sonic Adventure
- SA2
and many others.

Naturally, due to sizes, we'd need them to release the Hard Drive (even more reason for them to do so) but even still, as I said, they should only add cult classics, only the best DC Titles due to sizes.

I'd DEFINITELY get Rayman 2!

metroid0070

I said yes. Sonic Adventure and Soul Caliber (it was DC right?) would be a buy from me. Also Sonic Party DC or something like that sounds fun. Anyway, a good realese.

Sonic Shuffle. It's VASTLY underappreciated and yet one of my favourite Sonic games EVER. I've ALWAYS hoped they'd make a sequel or at least a new Party game and with the Wii, that may be a possibility! :D

FINALLY a fellow Sonic Shuffle fan! I still have it. One of my favourite Sonic games (or games period) ever! :eek:

Fun Fun Sonic, ftw! :D

I should make a Shuffle Discussion Thread. ;)

Werbung:

UltraH4XR

yea me too. i mean i love raising them in SA2:B but playing as them..thats a no for me.
also big has been my fav. for as long as i can remember but then they ditched him in gamecube games. but good thing he is playable in Sonic RPG