Dreamcast: Yay or Nay?

Should the Dreamcast appear on the VC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, I was REALLy surprised they're bringing him back in Sonic Chronicles but I'm very happy. Let's have a different thread for this, shall we? We may be sidetracking. XD

Werbung:
My sibling had a really good game she loved: 101 Dalmatians. It's completely scratched and she wuld love to be able to play it if she could...

Same goes for this game I used to love: TrickStyle - scratched beyond playability...

If they DO get added to the VC, NO MORE SCRATCHES FTW!! :D

Yeah. MANY titles would be certainly worth that much. As has been mentioned, there may be sizing issues but if they add the best titles, they won't need to go crazy and just add a few really good quality ones. :D

I also remember two other games: Pen Pen Trilcelon and Looney Tunes Space Race. Father rented me those for me as a kid... Pen Pen was okay but not great... just a footracer that wasn't that fun (now THAT I remember xD) but LTSR was the best LT game I ever played and I think about it once in a while. Heh.

They should definitely add Evolution and/or Evolution2 as well. :eek:

You played it too?! Yeah, it DID rock. I vaguely remember that I beat it, expecting a really cool character like Marvin the Martian (fav. LT character) but all I got was nothing... either that or I unlocked Granny which was a waste imo considering how hard the game was for me.

Kudos to my photographic memory. XD

Yeah, I doubt they'd add that unfortunately. :(

Werbung: