Dude, Where's my knife?

Werbung:

Soldarius

Oh... your knife mafia's leader... nice... that is a very good melee clan

Edit: I also lag when i play at home

That I am. Kingslash and I were the one's who started it. I forgot what other name he wanted to go with but I already made the clan and bought the emblem for it. I'm not one searching for good but better or best. I'm happy with some of the members we have IE: -FallenOne-, KingSlash, Shovelmaster, DarkVivian (as long as he/she stops complaining about what others do and say.), and there's a few others. I just wish I could play more but since my friend found him a new place to live and he has no internet. I'm stuck playing on my shitty, wireless isp which gets me killed more than I get kills.

Since I haven't been playing as much, I lost my #9 spot.. and dropping slowly. It wont take alot of time to get back up there but it's the concept lol. Besides, I've been using other melee weapons for the time being to show people I'm not a sickle whore.

MooCowMan

Jesus what internet do you have at your house? I have basic DSL and it doesnt even lag that bad.

Cool video, what program do you use to compile everything?

P.S. I saw you in game today lol

Soldarius

Jesus what internet do you have at your house? I have basic DSL and it doesnt even lag that bad.

Cool video, what program do you use to compile everything?

P.S. I saw you in game today lol

Thanks.

Well, the in between stills I make using photoshop 7. Piecing everything together I used Windows Movie Maker (Easy to use, takes less time to put things together but degrades the video). If I wanted to spice things up after using WMM, I use Sony Vegas Studio 9. I used SVS9 when I made the headshot montage.

Hard to believe you saw me in game unless the impostor who stole my original name actually logged in. I haven't played in about a week or 2, maybe on and off but I worked during the day and mostly been at my friends house afterwards.

My connection is like wireless/satelite. The signal beams from a tower on the mountain near my house to a wireless type box out in my yard. I pay $80 for like 3 mbps download and 1.5 mbps upload. The latency is bad even though it's in milliseconds, it still has a big impact on the games I play. My isp seems to be better for downloading and surfing the web.

kool vid dude...

Thanks, I could have done a better job putting it together but patience wears thin sometimes.

MooCowMan

Thanks.

Well, the in between stills I make using photoshop 7. Piecing everything together I used Windows Movie Maker (Easy to use, takes less time to put things together but degrades the video). If I wanted to spice things up after using WMM, I use Sony Vegas Studio 9. I used SVS9 when I made the headshot montage.

Hard to believe you saw me in game unless the impostor who stole my original name actually logged in. I haven't played in about a week or 2, maybe on and off but I worked during the day and mostly been at my friends house afterwards.

My connection is like wireless/satelite. The signal beams from a tower on the mountain near my house to a wireless type box out in my yard. I pay $80 for like 3 mbps download and 1.5 mbps upload. The latency is bad even though it's in milliseconds, it still has a big impact on the games I play. My isp seems to be better for downloading and surfing the web.

I have Sony Vegas Pro 8, epic program. I don't even bother with WMM. I'm going to get After Effects in a few months, you can do some insane editing with it.

Lame.. gotta get a better connection lol

Soldarius

I have Sony Vegas Pro 8, epic program. I don't even bother with WMM. I'm going to get After Effects in a few months, you can do some insane editing with it.

Lame.. gotta get a better connection lol

I started off with WMM, so I continued with it because I knew my way around it. It seems SV8 would be easier to use than SV9. I haven't played around with After Effects yet. I'll have to check into that. Would be nice if they had their own recorder in the game and allow to you change the view of how you look at your character.

I agree on the internet connection, I do need a better one. That's why I enjoyed playing on DSL when I kept my computer over at my friend's house. No lag, maybe a small spike from time to time, but nothing like I have at home.

Soldarius

damn your good how many mintues of video did you have to edit?

Thanks.

Sometimes I wind up with about an hour of video footage. Deaths, restarts, kills, etc..
Going through all the clips to find my kills is a long enduring process. Takes me up to 3 hours to get everything ready to put together. After that, I have to find the right song and how to make it go with what footage I have. That normally takes 2 or so hours depending on how I feel.

Takes me about one or two days to get every done. That's only if I'm satisfied with the outcome. Then I show it to my friends to see their thoughts about it. Go back, re-edit some things, then post it for the masses.

I tend to burn out a lot of songs while doing so. Considering I go back and replay it over and over to make sure I got it right.

rocktrns

Thanks.

Sometimes I wind up with about an hour of video footage. Deaths, restarts, kills, etc..
Going through all the clips to find my kills is a long enduring process. Takes me up to 3 hours to get everything ready to put together. After that, I have to find the right song and how to make it go with what footage I have. That normally takes 2 or so hours depending on how I feel.

Takes me about one or two days to get every done. That's only if I'm satisfied with the outcome. Then I show it to my friends to see their thoughts about it. Go back, re-edit some things, then post it for the masses.

I tend to burn out a lot of songs while doing so. Considering I go back and replay it over and over to make sure I got it right.

Oh wow Thats a long process,but it was definently worth the wait.

Werbung: