Dungeons and Dragons Online

psych0s0c1al

Anybody ever played this? I considered this when I was looking for a free MMORPG to play, but I had bandwidth limits back then so I didn't bother downloading it. I was just wondering if it was any good.

Werbung:

iebo00

Its okay. One thing it has going for it are the graphics, especially when you're looking at a sleeping dragon. But one thing I can't stand about it is all the quests are instanced, and if you leave the area, you have to start all over. This really ticked me off when I spent two hours on a quest and my connection dropped and I was teleported out of the quest area. I haven't been back since. But, it is at least free to play now, so you don't have anything to lose except time.

psych0s0c1al

I could definitely see how that would be a downside on my internet. I might download it just for the hell of it, but I'd rather not waste too much time on it anyways. WoW is still my favorite MMORPG, but I just haven't felt like playing much after the update.

msuccess

I didn't like the instances either. You have to really be able to commit the time to do it all, and sometimes I got stuck on what to do next and ended up searching google for hints which slowed me down even more. I don't want to solve puzzles, I wanted to fight the mobs. It also seemed hard to get into a good group. Also if I recall there is no opportunity for some pvp, even the non-PVP WoW servers have battlegrounds, arenas and duels for variety.

Werbung:
Yea i dont like games that are complicated and needs to solve puzzle and stuff. I rather just play a simple monster grinding game because that concept is much easier to me hahah =P