DVD ON WII

Werbung:

shelton2211

you cant put an actual dvd in to it and watch it but you can put a movie on to your memory card and watch the movie from the photo channel but of course you have to have the right format on the card

LinkHylian

It said on Wikipedia that Nintendo are going to bring out another version of the Wii with DVD playback but they not making it yet as they are focusing on the current Wii to meet demand.whether it's true or not I don't know.

gunners-4-life

LinkHylian said:
It said on Wikipedia that Nintendo are going to bring out another version of the Wii with DVD playback but they not making it yet as they are focusing on the current Wii to meet demand.whether it's true or not I don't know.

you would actually trust wikipedia, the encyclopedia that anybody can edit

Jesusdragon737

gunners-4-life said:
LinkHylian said:

you would actually trust wikipedia, the encyclopedia that anybody can edit

Yeah, sure, anyone can edit it, but there are thousands of moderators that will pick up and check out changes on the different pages. Also, if any information on a page is not credited to a reliable source, it tells you.

beano

Jesus, if you'd bother to take 2 minutes to check the reference instead of just rubbishing the claims because they're on Wikipedia.

http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/features/confirmed-nintendo-to-release-dvd-enabled-wii-in-2007/69689/?biz=1

Nintendo of America's Public Relations Manager Matt Atwood said that a price has not yet been determined, but that the DVD-enabled Wii would come at a higher price than the standard Wii console ($249) because of the "extra cost required to implement DVD playback." Keep in mind that Nintendo had originally announced the Wii with DVD playback, but later removed the feature because of cost and because most people have separate DVD players nowadays anyway.

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

beano said:
Jesus, if you'd bother to take 2 minutes to check the reference instead of just rubbishing the claims because they're on Wikipedia.

http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/features/confirmed-nintendo-to-release-dvd-enabled-wii-in-2007/69689/?biz=1

Nintendo of America's Public Relations Manager Matt Atwood said that a price has not yet been determined, but that the DVD-enabled Wii would come at a higher price than the standard Wii console ($249) because of the "extra cost required to implement DVD playback." Keep in mind that Nintendo had originally announced the Wii with DVD playback, but later removed the feature because of cost and because most people have separate DVD players nowadays anyway.

Wait, was that directed to me? Because I was saying that Wikipedia is a reliable place to get info...