Eledees 2 (Elebits 2)

jesta

artwork_eledees_20070108.jpg

According to a snippet in this month's Official Nintendo Magazine, a sequel to Elebits (Eledees) is in the works.

The Japanese launch title saw players harnessing the power of small electric creatures known as Elebits. They power everything and anything from your television, computer to automobiles and the kitchen fridge. As a little chap known as Kai, players investigate his home to search for the little critters to restore lost power using his power gun.

The nib in the magazine reveals that Konami are indeed working on Elebits 2 and its due for release on Wii later this year. No additional details were mentioned, but expect an official announcement shortly - unless there's been a typo.

Link

Elebits-02.jpg

Werbung:
At first, there was news that a DS Version was in development. I'm SO SO SO glad it's coming to Wii as a sequel now too. I knew about this for quite a while and I must say, I comepltely LOVED the original, and I miss it A LOT and I can't wait to buy it someday. Looking forward to the sequel, I can't wait to see what they can pull off this time!! I'd imagine they'd fix the small framerate issues (which didn't really bother me at all) they had at times, knowing how huge/extensive the game is. I'm REALLY looking forward to hearing more news about it. :D

Werbung: