Eledees - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Ryano

Jailbreak said:
hahahahahahahah yer, i knew i wasnt supposed to break stuff i just didn pay attention and threw some vases off the stairs :D

If I did get the game I would probadly do that on the first level I play on just for the fun.

Jailbreak

lol yer you would, i did :D i failed the mission where you cant make noise cause i repeatedly threw the microwave around the room cause it woodnt microwave the chicken id put in it :(

Ryano

Jailbreak said:
lol yer you would, i did :D i failed the mission where you cant make noise cause i repeatedly threw the microwave around the room cause it woodnt microwave the chicken id put in it :(

xD. Did you remember to put the microwave on. xD

Jailbreak

yer it said it was powered up... i think hmmmmm i think ill try again lol, it might be something else that i was supposed to put in it. I dont know what though, anyway, throwing it around is fun!

EngWii

woohoo, it's an official thread :D
I traded it in the other day,
I needed Bioshock ;)
There was something about it that was too repetative for me, oh well, i got £20 credit for it :D

Jailbreak

wow, £20 aint bad. I dont think ill trade it in, i like it as one of those games you just sorta play at odd times, and not continuously

hippyboy98

this is my favourite game on the Wii, I so love making your bedroom a mess theres so many possibilities, You can even throw Houses around!!!!!

Werbung: