Elite SEAL's First Montage!

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Bet he has it done by tomorrow

me too lol, but I can't play during week, and I need to clean up my room first -but I could probably film it when my mom/ dad are out doing work/shopping, etc....

Aw man.. i was hoping to see a few clips :D Can't wait to see the montage!
Yeah, I had like 70 screen pics of me doing awesome kills and stuff, but they disappeared somehow, so all I have are a few, and you saw like half of them on there lol.

Get on it Seal hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope you didn't bet any money, cause I already said that it's gonna be done by end of month lol

Im liking what i see. Can't wait for it.
I hate to correct, but the song "hymn to red october" was composed for the movie.
Oh and is the 42 in SEAL42 a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy joke ? (evey time i see 42 that's what i think)

E

Elite SEAL

Im liking what i see. Can't wait for it.
I hate to correct, but the song "hymn to red october" was composed for the movie.
Oh and is the 42 in SEAL42 a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy joke ? (evey time i see 42 that's what i think)

hitchhikers guide to the galaxy?! I would suppose not, It just popped into my head.

rocktrns

Nice Preview looking forward to seeing it.
It looks like it will be a Great First Montage.

Good Choice of Music as well.

E

Elite SEAL

wow, everybody is complimenting my screenshots -personally I think they are half assed in comparison with my huge collection I had, but thank you anyways guys, oh, and as the 30th is a wednesday I believe, I might actually have it done by the first weekend in October, so don't freak out lol.

Any tips for montage making? Like FPS rate, or whatever and stuff like that?

Werbung: